"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Remember Me?

Long time no blog, huh?

I haven't abandoned it, I just feel a bit lost at where to start again. I have so much I want to say...SO much! It has been a roller coaster of couple of months. Lots of family time, lots of God things! Our God is so amazing and unlike anyone else! He is moving and working all around...have you felt it too?

So...I am gathering my thoughts today in hope that there will be some kind of order to this, and I WILL be back! I am so thankful for the long weekend coming up and hope to get all caught up by the end of it.

I hope you will be back too!

"Who am I, Lord God, and what is my house that You have brought me this far? This is why You are great, Lord God. There is no one like You, and there is no God besides You..." 2 Samuel 7:18, 22

1 comment:

Tara said...

Mindy? Who's Mindy? What is this blog appearing out of nowhere on my blogreader list? It must be broken... Hahahahahaha! Can't wait to hear all about it! Of course I know...but to READ about it in that beautiful way with words you have is even better!