"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Eight years! I remember us talking about our eighth year of marriage during our first year of marriage. It would be the year we would both turn thirty. We had big plans and many dreams... Life has turned out differently, but one thing has remained the same. We still have each other. I am thankful...and truly blessed.

OK, I really wanted to post some wedding pictures, but we are no longer own a scanner. Scanners hold bad memories...so thus, our house has been purged of them.

Our first Christmas together - we were engaged and I was beside myself in anticipation of what my soon-to-be-husband would give his soon-to-be-bride for Christmas. Can you guess it? It was my first clue that my romantic dreams were about to take a very nerdy turn. My dearly beloved bought me a scanner. A scanner. Granted it was the cutest scanner ever,(He did know me that much. If I am going to own something electronic, it better be the cutest one), but...still...a scanner.

That was the first and last scanner that has ever been in our home...and I can't say it stayed very long.

So, having said that...I share with you blurry pictures of our wedding pictures (taken by the cutest camera ever)...
I love you, Baby! And it really is true...I love you WAY more today than I did on that day. I would have never thought that possible.

No comments: