"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hurricane A Comin'

Or a stayin'... Fay should have been long gone, but is yet to pass by us...moving 2mph, I heard.

She has made her presence known in some wind and rain...schools closed, husband home from work...but thankfully we still have power. Which I means I can maybe catch up on some bloggin'!

I am going to back date some posts that should have been up here long ago. For some reason, I feel the need to keep it all in order. So scroll down...there may be something new.

OK, off to get started...

EDIT: Five new posts below and we still have electricity! Going to make dinner...stay tuned, tomorrow is another hurricane day! :)

No comments: