"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sweet Summer!

Can you believe she is 6?! I sure can't!

The celebrating started at 12:03 am. Shawn had the brilliant idea of waking her up as soon as it was her birthday for some cake...chocolate cake! The candles were lit and we woke her up singing. Once she got over looking at us like we were crazy, she was a very happy girl. "This is the best birthday ever!", she exclaimed only a few minutes after midnight.

Summer, I cannot imagine our family without you! You keep us laughing at your silliness, loving your spunkiness, living through all your drama and cherishing every minute of it. You are a crazy girl! We love you dearly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, dear sweet niece! I sure wish you could play with my granddaughters. Your Auntie Bicki misses you. I hope to come and see you this winter. I am praying that you have a wonderful, blessed year being six.