"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Sunday, July 22, 2007

For The First Time In My Life...

I saw two movies in one day! Crazy! So NOT me! I don't watch movies...unless someone makes me. I will cuddle up to Shawn or watch something with the kids....even then chances are I will fall asleep. (There are a few exceptions.) It is rare for me to go to the theater, but I went twice today! A few of us girls from church went and saw "Hairspray" tonight. And it gets crazier...I really liked it! Not only did I not fall asleep, I didn't want to get up to go to the bathroom. (Normally, my survival tactic for making it through a movie.)

I wasn't sure I wanted to go, but Shawn talked me into it. I have been quite needy this weekend and driving us both crazy. When Shawn doesn't know what to do with me, he sends me away for some girl time. That must be what I needed because I feel so much better!

The movie was great! I want to own it...I want the soundtrack! I could have danced in the aisles for the second time today. :) I laughed. I almost cried. It was a super cute film...I even think Shawn might like it. At least he would like making fun of it. :) I will have it when it comes out on video and for once make him watch a movie with me!

No comments: