"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Friday, July 27, 2007

Nine Months!

I just took a really cute picture of the bald and beautiful Chloe and my battery died! I guess I will have to post that one later!

She did turn nine months yesterday and is growing, growing, growing...(well, except for her hair!) She had her well-check today and weighs a whopping 17lbs. As petite as she is, she still holds the record for the biggest baby ever in our house! She has climbed the charts all the way up to the 25th percentile while the other two have yet to make it above the 20th. I think its the booty...Summer and Connor never did get one! Chloe on the other hand, has some junk in her trunk!

She had two more shots today, which made her cry like a girl. :) Other than that, she had a great appointment and hopefully won't have to go back until the big 1!

No comments: