"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Happy Anniversary, Shawny!

I thank God everyday for you and all that we have been through together...

1 set of wedding rings,
2 pets (although they didn't make it "through" very long...one ended up home with Jesus and one in another home...somewhere),
3 kids, 3 moves,
4 cars,
5 churches
6 jobs
7 wonderful years of marriage!

From the good to the...not so good :)...I wouldn't trade any of it for a moment without you! I love you bunches!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, bro-in-law!! And hello to you, sis! My laptop has been majorly down, and I am just now getting caught up on your blog. I enjoy reading it and seeing the pics. I love and miss you all. October is not far off!! :O)

Jodi said...

Happy Anniversary! And to think that you started by running away from him. ;)