"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Happy Birthday, Summer!

She had such a big day...rather weekend. It actually started last weekend when G.G. and Aunt Kim came for a visit bearing birthday gifts. This weekend started with an overnight visit from Uncle Michael and Aunt Alysa and ended with a Princess party and a last minute visit to Uncle Greg and Auntie Deb's house. (I will explain the details of that later!) We just arrived home about an hour ago. Our house is still decorated in pink and presents are scattered on the floor. However, I think I am heading to bed...

I know I promised some family members pictures of the party tonight, but there are so many cute stories to be told...and I am struggling to make any coherent thoughts at the moment. It will have to wait until tomorrow...just like the decorations, presents, laundry...

Thanks for your patience!

No comments: