"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Monday, August 13, 2007

Still Little

Summer woke up this morning rather disappointed that she was still so little. I guess she was expecting quite the growth spurt overnight. Kayla stopped by for a visit and still stands a head taller than her. Connor is still barely a fingertip shorter than her. I guess, this 5 thing isn't all she had hoped it would be.

However, what she lacks in stature she more than makes up for in personality. You can neither overlook her or push her around. I think both Kayla and Connor can attest to that!

And now that she is 5, she knows school will be starting soon. A brand new adventure that is sure to hold ups and downs for our drama princess. Many of which will keep us all entertained, I almost guarantee it!

**I didn't forget! Birthday pictures are coming...**

No comments: