"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I couldn't let the day go by without hopping on here...

I love this day! It is so much fun. The pink and red together. The hearts, the sweet sayings, the CHOCOLATE. The love. I have always been too much of a girly-girl, romantic not to LOVE this day. So bear with me here, but this is my valentine to you...

"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

God loves you. Better than that, He is crazy in love with you. I pray you feel Him loving on you today.

That, my friend, is the heart (pun intended) of Valentine's Day.

No comments: