"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Anyone?

I am about to go join my husband in watching THE game, but before I do, I just have to pout one last time about how close I was to actually being excited about the Super Bowl this year. So close. One field goal away in overtime close. Negative degrees in Lambeau field, my brother in the audience for good luck and they still lost. How could this be? I am still not over it...

If the Giants had played a great game and the Packers lost, maybe I would be handling it better. But both teams left a lot to be desired...thus I am still whining.

Oh well...heard Brett may be back...so maybe next year?

Off to watch the game - Go Giants! :)

2 comments:

Keri said...

Mindy,

I totally feel your pain! I felt like the wind was knocked out of my sails! Did not know one of the uncles was at the game....which one?

Did you enjoy watching the Super Bowl??? Things got exciting here. If the Packers couldn't make it, the giants beating the Patriots was the next best thing. Okay......enough football. I LOVE reading your blog!

Mindy said...

Keri,

Brian was there and Jerid too. Brian came home so sick tho - has taken him three weeks to get over it. I think part of it may have been heart sick. :)

Towards the end of the game things definitely got exciting. Glad to see the Patriots go down...

And thanks! I love reading YOUR blog! :)