"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Friday, March 7, 2008

Mommy Cow

Connor is at it again. Here is a conversation we had this morning.

Connor: Mommy, Chloe is eating my food!

Mommy: Chloe, you already had breakfast...you little piggy.

Connor: (giggling) Chloe is a piggy! Me a piggy too!

Mommy: Yes, you are a piggy too. (Both these kids LOVE their food! Summer and Connor fight over toys...Chloe and Connor fight over food - I am not kidding.)

Connor: (still giggling) Mommy is a piggy too!

Mommy: Mommy is not a piggy!

Connor: (now he is serious) OK, Mommy not a piggy...Mommy is a cow!

Gee...thanks, Connor.

This isn't the first time I have heard this statement from one of my PRECIOUS children.

When Summer was 3 she wanted to be Dora for Halloween. Since Connor was too little to pick his costume we had him go as Boots. Summer thought this was great and said, "Daddy can be Swiper and Mommy you can...umm....you can be...THE COW!"

I have always dreamed of being a cow...now according to Connor I am...I don't even need a costume.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your kids!! You'll have to check Marti's blog to hear Boo Boo's latest "Booism." I love you, little sister!