"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Randoms

So my sweet friend, Tara pointed out today that I have been neglecting my blog. OK, yea, it's true. No excuses she said, so I won't offer any. My sweet friend Tara also does these fun random posts on Wednesdays (ahem, except last I checked...none yet today...just happen to notice...no excuses...) so I thought I would try my hand at it...

  • I totally underestimated how busy my fall would be
  • Chloe and I sit through four car lines every day
  • One at 8:30, one at 9:00, another at 12:30 and yet another at 3:00
  • In between those times I feel like I am either scrambling to run errands, clean my house, let Chloe nap, or I am so tired I get nothing done
  • I am reading Dangerous Surrender by Kay Warren
  • It has my head and my heart swirling with thoughts
  • Expect some posts on that eventually
  • I just got my car back on Monday
  • We had a little accident about a month ago
  • At church
  • A nice, young man rear ended us
  • He didn't have insurance tho...sigh
  • We were rear ended about a month before that, except there was very little damage and we didn't report it
  • That was also while leaving church
  • Now my rear end looks so pretty! :)
  • Connor is LOVING preschool
  • He is so disappointed every Saturday and Sunday when he doesn't get to go
  • Summer starts soccer on Saturday
  • She is pretty excited about that too
  • We spent Saturday in Orlando with Shawn's family
  • Celebrated our littlest niece's 1st birthday
  • And, oh yea, my husband is now 30!
  • Tomorrow I am having lunch with my mentor
  • And Friday Shawn and I are going on a date! Whaaahoooo!!!!!!

So how did I do, sweet Tara? :) Was that an OK update for you... :) You KNOW I love you!

1 comment:

Tara said...

LOL!!!!!!! Without a doubt!!!!!!!