"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Sunday, September 21, 2008

America at the Crossroads

You may remember my post by the same name back in July. In it I shared my notes from Kay Arthur at the Deeper Still conference where this sweet lady brought what I believe to be a prophetic message. After I posted it, I received some emails asking for permission to share the info or asking how to get that message. I have wondered the same thing...

Today, I visited one of my favorite websites (oneplace.com) and right there on the front page was Kay Arthur's message "America at the Crossroads". I haven't listened to the entire message yet, but it appears to be much of the same content. Each segment is about 25 minutes...lengthy, but time well spent.

OK, I am going back to listening... If you don't have time to listen, please at least join me in prayer. Our country needs it, especially as November nears.

No comments: