"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Friday, April 13, 2007

OK! Here I Go...

Whew! Starting a blog...not sure how good I will be at this, but I am willing to give it a shot. I thought this would be a fun way to share my heart, and give a glimpse into my daily life. I am excited and a little nervous, as this is something COMPLETELY new for me! I am praying that in all this, God gets the glory, that I can share His love and spread His Word.

I will try to add tid bits of what the kids are up to, from time to time. They are always good for a laugh and bring such joy and life into our home!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will visit often!

Love!
Mindy

6 comments:

Tara said...

Yea, Mindy!! Looks awesome!!

Kevin and Megan said...

Yay! You have a blog now!

Anonymous said...

I'll be stopping by real often. I love you!! -Sis

Marti said...

Hey Mindy! Glad to see you have a blog. I'm looking forward to "keeping in touch" this way.
-Marti

Jodi said...

Hooray! Welcome to Blogdom! I'll be checking back often, so keep it up. Love the pictures of your kids.

Anonymous said...

yay! I'm glad to be able to keep up with you this way! Love, Crystal :)