"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Summer Says

I am sitting at the computer and Summer is sitting next to me eating a Pop Tart. “Oh no!” She exclaims. I ask “What’s wrong” just as I notice her lap and all around where she is sitting is crumbs…almost solid crumbs. Not missing a beat, she looks straight up and in desperation cries out, “Jesus! Why did you throw crumbs at me?”

Well, she knows Jesus has taken the punishment for us…but not quite in that way. :)

4 comments:

Tara said...

Oh my gosh! Chris and I are laughing SO hard!! She just cracks us up...

Jodi said...

She's so cute!

I seem to remember a girl about Summer's age (this was several years ago) who wouldn't eat her Pop Tart, even though her nieces and nephews would have given their eye teeth to have Pop Tarts for breakfast.

;)

Mindy said...

Jodi,

I don't know who you are talking about??? ;) Must have been a spoiled aunt!

Keri said...

Ha, ha!!! Your mom has told me some funny ones about that girl, too! She is so cute! I wish I could see her! Well, actually, so far you guys down in Jacksonville are my closest relatives when we move to Texas--only 19 hours away (sniff, sniff)! ; )