"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Monday, April 16, 2007

One More Wish...

Connor got his birthday wish and was able to go to Grandma's house before the weekend was over. To Shawn and I, it felt like his birthday would never end but Connor thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it! He is so excited to be three and didn't take well to Uncle Greg's teasing about still being two. :) Connor received a new load of presents from my family here, which he affectionately called "my birthdays."

Well, at least the three day birthday weekend made up for last year, where he didn't get a thing...Chloe saw to that! Mommy was sick on the couch and Connor's birthday came and went...we might have sang to him...I don't remember. :)


I started off this week by a trip to the doctor...for ME! THAT never happens! :) I guess all the celebrating got to me as I have a nice sinus infection. My wish...I hope this week proves to be a little more on the "normal" side...whatever that is! ;)

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I had a sinus infection a few weeks ago . . . NOT fun!

Happy Birthday, Conner!

Jodi said...

Ooops, sorry! I spelled Connor's name wrong. :O