"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Everything

A dear friend shared this with me and I have to pass it along. It is amazing...real...and just what I needed this week. It makes me love Jesus all the more. I am so thankful He sticks with us...

It's a 5 minute Lifehouse song/skit on You Tube that has been viewed by over 6 million people. A must see!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyheJ480LYA

I am not even going to try to embed it...sorry, you have to follow links at this blog. :)

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh gosh, I had seen that before and forgot about it - its so incredible, makes me cry every time.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.