"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

I know I am late (what's new?) but I am excited nonetheless!

My first post in 2008! How fun is that?? Last year at this time I never thought I would have a blog. Last year at this time, I thought "never" about a lot of things that happened...but I will spare you the details.

The New Year rolled in (we spent it with Shawn's family - great fun! - pictures coming) and we have been B-U-S-Y! After almost two weeks off, Shawn's crazy time at work kicked in full swing. As deadlines approach for me at the church, I have been a little frantic. And then somewhere in there we have three BUSY kids (one now a cheerleader with a game every Saturday - pictures coming) and a home to take care of. But busy seems to be our "normal" (whatever normal is?) and so the return to routine is nice.

I have so many blog posts in my head...we will see if I can find the time so they can actually make it here. I fully expect this year to be a big one. By then end of it, I will have two kids in school (what will I do with myself?? NOTE: I am really NOT worried about this). I will become the mom of a six, four and two year old (HOW is THAT possible? Some days, I don't even feel old enough to be a mom!) Speaking of age, this year I will also hit the big 3-0! But Shawn goes first, so I have time to freak out about that later... For now, I will just leave it at that and bast in my "first post of the year" glory.

Happy New Year, everyone! May this year bring you unending joy that is only found in Jesus!

No comments: