"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Friday, January 4, 2008

Motivated Moms

Have you heard of this? www.motivatedmoms.com It is a chore planning system that has helped my daily routine tremendously!

This was part of my new year resolutions last year. I wanted to better keep up with my housework. I had created a similar system myself several times, but it was much more confusing and I rarely stuck with it. This however is so easy. Just print it out, do your work for the day and check it off as you go. (Who knew it was so motivating to check off little boxes?) I would always have a plan for the day and even if I feel behind (which I did often) I could still pick up and continue on. There is even a version with daily Bible reading scheduled in. It has helped my house feel cleaner on a daily basis, stay organized and still have time for myself. Which means a much happier mommy and "if mommy is happy"...well, you know! :)

If you haven't already go check it out! I just printed mine for 2008. Well worth the $8 download fee...I promise!

No comments: