"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Glory

I sit here in tears. My niece shared her heart and a beautiful song in this post as she waits on the birth of her fourth baby. (Yes, I am not only an aunt, but a GREAT aunt...14 - almost 16 times! I can't believe I left that out of my 100 things!)

Oh, how this world hurts. Her heavy heart reflects my own. I have hugged my children tighter this week - thankful for the moments I have them to hold - and yet cry and pray for the hurting...and long so desperately for the return of my Lord.

This was the first time I heard the song she shared - "Glory" by Selah. I have played it many times since...and added it to my list of favorites. I found a video so I could share it with you.

"...Stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near." Luke 21:28

"He who testifies about these things says, 'Yes, I am coming quickly.' Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!" Revelation 22:20


1 comment: