"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"I Can't Even Fuss!"

I have two kids with double ear infections. Somehow Summer has managed to escape the sickness that has plagued the other two for a couple weeks now. A trip to the doctor and some meds will hopefully result in them feeling better very soon. Along with Connor's painful ears, he has lost his voice. He is pitiful and sweet all at the same time. I love getting all his sick cuddles.

This evening he was following me around as I started a load of laundry. "I want my voice back he squeaked." And then he started to whine, which was barely a whisper. He stopped and said, "Mommy, I can't even fuss!"

My poor little man. But I have no doubt he will be running through the house making a whole array of sound effects very soon!

No comments: