"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Jacksonville Suns

Last weekend, Brian and Karen gathered the family together for a great night of fun watching (or NOT watching - as I ended up doing) the Jacksonville Suns baseball game from way up in a sky box. So much fun! There was a TON...and I mean a TON of food. Hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza, meatballs, cheese sticks, mac- n- cheese, beans, slaw, fruit and veggies and I am sure I am forgetting things. And a cake in celebration of Jesse's birthday. And ice cream...Blue Bell Ice Cream - so yummy. Yea, I hung out inside with the food and chatted most of the time. Not to the food...but people as they came in and out to get the food...just to clarify. :)


The kids had been counting down the sleeps all week long and were absolutely beside themselves by the time we got there. They are still talking about it. Thank you, Brian and Karen!!!


Some pics from the night...

I have no idea, what this means
Oh, so there really was a game going on? :)
Jesse, Kayla and Summer
Look at Chloe! She was loving it! Debbie looks pretty excited too!
However, that is what she was looking at! The Pancake Man? I don't know...I didn't ask.
I can't count how many times Summer asked during the week if she could get a "big finger" at the baseball game. It didn't take her long to sweet talk Uncle Greg...they disappeared and came back with "big fingers" for all the kids.

The fingers say they are #1, but the girls decided they would rather be #7...so all night they screamed down to the players, "We are #7! We are #7!" Nevertheless, I was told the Suns won the game...despite their little cheerleaders.Trav, Nicole, Jesse and Crystal (Can you get seats better than that?!)
Dad, Brain and Connor. I guess they were being too loud for Connor's taste. Maybe Connor now knows how I feel on most days...yea, I doubt it.
Aunt Karen and Connor are buddies Kayla and her "smile". So cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have always wanted a giant foam finger. i am SO jealous...