"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer Sharing

Ok...so...ummm...yea...not so much happening on the blog lately. Trust me when I say, it has not been for lack of things to write about, nor lack of activity. Just a lack of time and motivation. To be honest, this is probably what will happen every time Bible studies start...just fair warning. But while I attempt to find my bloggy niche again, I have decided to put y'all to work. So in celebration of summer (the season, not my little girl) I would like to give you (yes, YOU!) the opportunity to talk back (aka comment) and share some of your favorite things.

The first order of business is high on my priority list currently. Keeping the kids B-U-S-Y. Days go so much better when we have a plan...doesn't have to be anything big...just a craft, or bake time, or...you fill in the blank. What is your favorite way to pass a long, summer afternoon? Please, do tell!!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I keep a little bit of school going throughout the summer. Usually one page of math per day, and we also work on science in the summer because it's easier to be outside studying nature.

Our local library is great for keeping kids productive during the summer. They have a summer reading program, and the kids are pretty excited about filling up their cards to get books and a T-shirt for free. We've also been attending some of the free activities at the library, like crafts, magicians, etc.

Where you are, I would say BEACH DAY!!!! :D

Drina said...

I like riding my bike. We got a baby seat for the baby, so it's been so enjoyable! I take her out almost every day.