"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Heaven

So you may or may not know, but I have been doing the Bible study Heaven by Randy Alcorn. Chances are if you have talked to me at all the past six weeks, whether it be in person, phone, email or IM, I have mentioned this book or Heaven or both. :) It might be an understatement to say that I have been pretty engrossed in Heaven. I can't stop thinking about it...can't stop talking it about it. Whenever it pops in my mind, I get this huge, silly grin on my face that won't go away. I am just so stinkin' excited about Heaven! I am beside myself in anticipation! I absolutely CAN NOT wait!

This book has dramatically (I can't put into words how much) changed my view of eternity and greatly impacted how I live today. I have been wanting to share more on here, but was at a loss as to know where to start. My dear friend, Tara who listened patiently to all I learned about Heaven, wrote about it today on her blog. She writes from her heart...it is beautiful...you can read it here.

No comments: