"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Monday, December 10, 2007

Honest Connor

Today (as most every day) I had praise music going as I worked on the computer. I was singing softly as I worked until I spotted Connor walking up to me. I turned and met him as he came and started bellowing the lyrics, fully expecting hugs and giggles. Instead I get a serious faced Connor - obviously coming over for a purpose. "What?" I ask. "Mommy, don't do that." he states matter of fact and then continues in the same solemn tone, "You are not a singer."

You can always count on them for the truth...even when it hurts. Guess I won't bother auditioning for American Idol. Thanks, Simon...I mean Connor.

No comments: