"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Monday, April 14, 2008

The Fair

Before I get into the fun of this weekend, let me catch-up on some fun that happened last weekend...

We all headed to the fair! The big attraction was Josh and his chickens! That was our first stop (well, right after the corn dog stand - I LOVE fair food!) and we were so excited to see Josh had won three blue ribbons and one red ribbon! Yea, Josh!! His rooster was by far the best looking one there...just gorgeous colors! Here you can see for yourself...
The kids went around to see all the animals and we came back to find Grandma and Grandpa hangin' out by some pretty cool golf carts...(fitting) :)
After saying bye to Josh, I walked Mom and Dad back to their car and then came back in search of my little family. I hear someone call my name. I turn around - no one there. I kept walking but then I hear again, "Mindy! Look up!" so I did...
Here let me give you a closer look...
We squeezed in a bit more fun before the rain...

And then grabbed some cotton candy (did I mention I LOVE fair food?!) and made it to the car before the down-pour! Can't get much better than that!

No comments: