"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Sunday, April 13, 2008

One Year

Holy cow! I can't believe it! It has been a year of blogging...so fun! I have spent some time looking over my posts...trying to figure out just how to commemorate this date.

Really...I love being able to look back on the every day stuff...like this or this.

Your comments are always so much for me...some posts with the most are here and here.

Some special moments for me...My Bible, My Daily Bread and Copeland.

The kids...so Summer, so Connor and I love this of Chloe.

And of course, who could forget Shawn?

1 comment:

Tara said...

Great review!!! I knew which post it would be about Shawn before I even clicked on it! :)

Now, you know the rule about when reaching 100 posts, you have to post a list of 100 things about yourself, right?