"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Knowing God's Will

It's not a mystery, it's not revealed in only circumstances and it isn't to be feared. I love how Randy Alcorn put this...it is so simple, straightforward and most importantly so true. Worth the read...really!

I love this promise...

"Now if any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives to all generously and without criticizing, and it will be given to him." James 1:5

Praise You, Lord! I can be smarter than I am... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis! Wow! What a lineup! And during the summer, no less. You must have a pile of women very hungry for God's Word, and that must be so exciting. We are doing a book study right now - a book by C.J. Mahaney entitled "Living the Cross-Centered Life." I would highly recommend that to you if you are ever looking for that type of thing. We made up our own study questions, but actually the discussion times have kinda taken on a life of their own. Good participation. I wish we could do something together. Love ya! -Vicki