"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Friday, April 25, 2008

Summer Studies

For those that might be interested, I wanted to share our newest Bible study line-up. Truth be told, I bubble over with excitement when it is finally complete...I can't NOT share it! :) MY plans for this summer was something small...I thought maybe four studies at the most. Well, my friends, God had other ideas. It just kept growing, right up until two days ago and we now have a full line-up with amazing studies and leaders!

Isn't that great variety?! Who could have done that but God?!

Half of these studies were promoted at the Beth Moore Conference (how cool is that?!) and we have already had a great response. The summer has potential to get rather large. I am excited and just incredibly honored to be a part of this eternal work that is SO much bigger than me. In way over my head, but it is all resting at Jesus' feet. These are His Bible studies...His ministry and His body being fed.

So...what do YOU think? Any suggestions or ideas - even for next time around? Have you taken any of these already? Love to hear your thoughts...

No comments: