"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Almost 1!

I can't believe it! One month from today I will have a one year old (again)! This year has flown by. I am really in shock (and denial) that her birthday will be so soon. Somehow I understand more than before (though probably not fully yet) that they really do grow fast. The changes in the first year are just remarkable. Still, not for a minute do I wish it was last year! :)

Since this is the only baby book I have been faithful in keeping, here are a few milestones:

Not yet walking, but crawling "Chloe style" she moves from room to room and keeps me hopping! Everything is in the mouth and the Polly Pockets are gone for now. We even had a scare last week where I thought she swallowed one of Connor's hot wheels (OK, you can stop laughing now). Of course, she didn't...but I did need to call Shawn to be reassured that she wouldn't be happily playing if she had indeed swallowed the missing car.

She has a little vocabulary! "ma ma", "da da", "ba ba", "ra ra" (Summer) and "no no" (something she hears and repeats quite often!).

She waves and blows kisses...oh, some of my favorite things!

She has pulled herself up a couple times but that was pre-crawling. She actually prefers to sit and move around then stand currently. I am enjoying it...

Well, probably around this time next month there will be pictures up of a messy little girl diving into a cake. I guesss I should start planning...

No comments: