"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Monday, September 10, 2007

Could Use Some Prayer...

I don't mean to whine on here, but I really could use your prayers! I have been dealing with sinus junk for over a week now and it has progressed into horribly annoying coughing fits whenever I try to talk. To top it off my voice is almost gone, making me not so fun to talk to. I would not be asking for prayers over this if that was the end of the story. But tomorrow begins a 7 week Bible study that I am facilitating at my church. That alone brings enough nerves but now with my "talking/coughing problem" I am almost in tears thinking about tomorrow morning. I am headed to the store to try to find something that works... so far cough medicine, cough drops and water are not working. Any suggestions and certainly your prayers would be so appreciated! Thank you!!

2 comments:

Marti said...

I don't have any remedies to share, but I will pray for you! At that's way better than any other remedy I could supply, huh? I'll pray tonight and I'll be praying for you in the morning, too!

Mindy said...

Thank you for your prayers! I am still on the mend, but made it though the morning with only a small coughing problem...much better than yesterday! Thank you again...it means SO much!