"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Thursday, September 6, 2007

"Chloe Has Spots!"

Connor has been neglected in "the blog" lately. Not because he hasn't been cracking us up or any less mischievous...just much of it hasn't been "blog appropriate." What happened this morning, however, I am going to share...

I was filling out a forwarded survey from my mil, something I never do (maybe for obvious reasons...). Chloe was in the kitchen drinking her bottle and I thought Connor was entertaining himself...well, he was... I could hear him giggling (giggling is better than screaming, right?) and so I kept typing, finished my email and then realized that his giggles were coming from the kitchen, where I had left Chloe. Maybe I need to go see what is so funny?? This is what I find...
"Look, Mommy," he stammers through giggles, "Chloe has spots!" Yep, spots alright...of milk...all over her! Although Chloe didn't look thrilled with her new look, she never complained either. Maybe she was just quietly planning the day when she could take revenge? Both girls owe him one...or two...or more!

No comments: