"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Thursday, July 24, 2008

MOSH - The Science

A couple Saturdays ago we traveled downtown to the museum of science and history. It was a great way to spend the humid afternoon.

I took so many pictures, I am going to put them in two posts. My favorite part was the history, but for now, here is the science part of the museum...

Connor and a blue whale...
There was a room full of giant (and I mean GIANT) bugs. Not my favorite thing to look at, but the kids thought is was so cool. They moved and everything... (yuck!)

A giant caterpillar...

grasshopper...
a bigger grasshopper? (I really don't remember)...
a locus, I think? (obviously not paying too much attention here)...
a praying mantis... (Chloe is in there so you can get some perspective)...
Did I mention they were HUGE?Bones...
Connor was impressed...
This was in a section on water...
they all liked the fish...
and of course, the play area...
Stay tuned for the history section...it was really fascinating!

No comments: