"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Angela's Photography

One of my dearest friends, Angela, has started her own business doing portrait photography. She has always done a great job but I was super impressed with these photos. She is still trying to get maternity experience (not that it looks like she needs it!) but is offering a great discount to next few pregnant people she photographs. She also works with mothers, babies, children, families and couples. She specializes in natural light photography. If you are interested and around the Orlando area, email me and I will pass along your info to her. In the meantime, check these out!
Hopefully soon, she will be able to make it up here to photograph our family. I can't wait to post those pics!
Good luck with this, Ang! I think you will do great!

1 comment:

Tara said...

WOW! Those are awesome photos! I can't believe she thinks she needs more maternity pic experience but thats just me... :) Now I can't wait to see baby pics she does...got any?