"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Eight Months

Chloe turned eight months today! I can't believe how fast this year is going. She will be one before I know it...I am trying not to be sad. I have thoroughly enjoyed her! I love changing her diapers...yes, just LOVE it! I love feeding her, love holding her, love taking care of her every need. Maybe because I have older children, I have seemed to appreciate this stage more this time around? I don't know...but I really have. I love that she doesn't ask twenty questions as to why she has to have her diaper changed right now. I love that there is no whining at bedtime. I love that she doesn't complain when I feed her carrots and potatoes AGAIN. I love that my presence in her room causes her to smile rather hide what she is doing. With that said, I know all that is coming...and yes, I am trying not to be sad. Each stage holds it own good and bad...and is fun in its own way. I can't stop her from growing so I might as well accept it and enjoy it.

For her "birthday" Daddy put together her highchair. We trashed Connor's because, well, it was trashed. I was so excited when we found this one a couple of months ago in the Target clearance section (I am addicted to the end aisle - red sticker section!) for $17!! We have been using the Bumbo to spoon feed her and it has worked well. However, she has recently graduated into feeding herself little snacks and so the highchair finally made its appearance. She really likes it! She will sit in there for hours...I am NOT kidding! It is her new favorite hangout!

No comments: