"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Day is Not Over Yet

Actually it is just beginning. However, my kids have been up for almost a whole hour and a half and we haven't had any fighting. No screaming...they have been pretty quiet. Always one to point out the good and not just the bad, I said to them, "Boy, you guys are being good today." Summer looks up at me unfazed by my compliment and quickly replies, "The day is not over yet."

Well, at least I can't say I wasn't warned.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh man, that is HILARIOUS!!! Kids are so honest.

I wish I could hear Grandma giggle when you tell her that story. :)

Keri said...

What a cunning little girl! She must keep you in stitches on a regular basis! Wish we could see you!