"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I'm Still Here...

It is a very good thing that you are reading this right now and can't hear me. Unfortunately, the sickness didn't end with Connor. Summer got hit hard Sunday night and me shortly after. Right now, I barely have a voice but am on the mend.

From Wednesday night on of last week, my late night hours were spent helping get ready for VBS, which kicked off in a big way Sunday morning. By Sunday night, I was not feeling like myself at all, but chalked it up to being tired. On the way home from church, Summer was in tears the whole way. She said her ear hurt and when I took her out of the car, realized she was burning up. So, Monday morning was spent at the doctor and the afternoon was spent in bed. By then I realized I also had the sick bug. By yesterday, Summer was doing amazingly better, while I struggled to make it through the day. She was so disappointed that we missed another day of VBS but we are hoping on making it back there tonight. I don't know how much teaching I will be doing with my voice like this, but at least Summer will be able to go to her class.

Also, at the end of last week, my camera batteries died. I had pictures I wanted to get on here but they were stuck on the camera until I finally got to the store last night to get batteries. If you scroll down to last weeks posts there will be some new pictures added to old posts and some new posts and pictures coming soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you've been sick! It's not easy with little ones, is it? -VE