"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Picture Day!

These are the ones we picked...out of over a hundred! It was NOT easy! We ended up with more pictures than we know what to do with, so feel free to "order" and I will be happy to send them out to any of you! They were taken at Portrait Innovations. Highly recommend them! They do a great job and you have your pictures in 20 minutes or less!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Wow!! Who are those cute kids? Great, great pictures, Mindy - don't they do such a wonderful job? Now if they would only fix that 10x13 picture size and change it to 11x14!

Marti said...

They are great pictures.

I wish we had a chance to know your kids better. I was telling my mom the other day that I wish we lived near you guys...no, that I wish you lived here. :) So tell Shawn to start job hunting.

Anonymous said...

I would love to have one of the three kids together - the next to the last one is my favorite. -Auntie Bicki