"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Still Growing...

This seventh month for Chloe has been a big one! She is sitting up great now and looking like such a big girl doing it! She started clapping just a couple days ago! I love it! Those tiny hands...oh, it is just too adorable and so much fun!

The other day, Summer was already sleeping and Chloe was suppose to be sleeping when I walked in their room to find her smiling and sitting straight up in her crib. Her mobile was on, which seems to have the opposite effect on her instead of its intended purpose. I assumed Summer had turned it on (as she likes to do) before falling asleep so I walked over to a squealing, clapping Chloe and pushed the big button on the mobile to turn it off. She smiles, and reaches over and turns it back on!!! I couldn't believe it! She is getting too big for her britches already!

She used to be such a sweet, quiet girl, but lately has become very spunky! She screeches and screams and keeps up vocally with her brother and sister. Oh boy! I know this is only the beginning...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see her - and all of you!!! Love and miss you! -VE