"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Chloe's Dedication Dinner

Chloe is being dedicated tomorrow at church. They had a special dinner and prayer for each family participating tonight. Shawn's Mom, Grandma, my Mom and Dad all came and joined us. It was a nice way to celebrate Mother's Day eve. I wanted to share some pictures. Enjoy!

I heard that my pictures were too small before so I am making them bigger. :) Hope that helps!
Have a Happy Mother's Day!!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

So nice to see pictures of Grandma and Grandpa! Everyone is looking great. Enjoy your day tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

HEY MINDY,
THIS IS FANTASTIC. IT'S GREAT TO SEE THE PICTURES AND READ THE COMMENTS (AND THE DEVOTIONAL). IT MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS VISITING WITH YOU. LOVE YOU GUYS, MISS YOU MUCH.

Anonymous said...

The pictures make me so lonesome for everyone. I love visiting your blog and keeping up on things. Wish I could have been there for the dedication service. I love you all! -Vicki