"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Sick Boy

Wow, looking at those pictures from yesterday, I can't believe how different Connor looks today. He woke up at 6:00 a.m. with a 102 temp. Luckily, it has only been 102...he tends to run high temps. We have seen him with 105 before. That is his only symptom so far, and hopefully the only one. Yesterday he played so hard and ate so much, but he is like a different kid today. I can only get him to drink apple juice (his favorite thing) and eat a couple crackers. He has barely moved from the couch.
:( He keeps asking me to pray for him...so, I am asking you all too as well, if you wouldn't mind. He wants to feel better so bad so he can play...you know, the important life of a three year old.:) I will try to post some sad pictures of him later, but right now, he wants me rock him...and I just can't refuse!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Min - I just had to let you know I was here. Let little Connor know that Auntie is praying for him. I love you, sis!