"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Growing Girl

Chloe hit her 7 month birthday on Saturday and has been doing one new thing after another! She says "Ma Ma" constantly, despite all Shawn's efforts to get "Da Da" out first. :) She is sitting up better and better each day and now yesterday got her fist tooth! She has another one coming right behind that one. My angel baby has turned into...well, quite the opposite at bedtime the past couple of days and I am hoping that is the reason. I know, having my own toothache, how miserable it makes me and it is so much worse at night. The other kids teethed much later than this and handled it really well. Teeth would pop through, and I wouldn't even know it, but I guess Chloe can't be perfect at everything! :)

Here she is enjoying her first steak with her new tooth!


No comments: