"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Monday, May 21, 2007

Mellow Monday

Today was a restful one after a busy weekend. Even when we have "no plans" our weekends always end up full. We started the day by sleeping in...or the kids at least. Connor was the first one up, he came meandering out somewhere around 9:15, Chloe soon followed and then my big sleepy head, Summer woke up about 10 but didn't get out of bed for at least another 15 minutes! I forgot what good sleepers I have when I don't have to get them up and out of the house. Maybe the summer break won't be so bad! :)

Here are some highlights from our day at home...dress - up: (Poor Connor had to play "princess")...

Playing "Movie Theator" - movie, lights out, popcorn...not sure where the blankets and pillows come in, but whatever...


And, can't forget Chloe - my happy girl up from nap time...

Thinking about making "Mellow Monday" a tradition for the summer. Every other day of the week we have something scheduled except Mondays...I think I might try to hold us to "nothing" and see how it goes. I will keep you posted! :)

2 comments:

Marti said...

I want to come see you guys! Our kids would have so much fun together.

Mindy said...

I know! I am sure they would! I bet us mommies could find some fun too!!! :)