"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Quick Update On Me...

I have been lacking lately…not just here, but everywhere. For the past week I have had pretty bad pain on and off in my jaw and cheekbone area. I had struggled with TMJ when I was younger but haven’t had any problems in a long time. I also have a filling that came out in one of my teeth. The dentist doesn’t know if it is my jaw causing the pain or that tooth, but the tooth needs to come out so I am scheduled to have it surgically removed one week from tomorrow. I will be honest; I am scared silly at the thought of it! If you think of it, you can pray I will be brave! I have super strong pain killers that help A LOT but can only take them at night because I can’t function with them in my system. I hate that feeling too, but prefer it over the pain. As I mentioned before, I have also had a pretty bad sinus infection…so that hasn’t helped anything! I am on antibiotics again. Everyone else is doing well right now. I am very thankful that this isn’t catchy! Now if I could just call in sick… :)

2 comments:

Jodi said...

No sick days for mommies. :(

I hope you're feeling better soon! We'll be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Min,

I will be praying for you - none of it sounds like fun! I love you! -Sis