"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Monday, May 7, 2007

Our Summer Princess

Summer stayed home from school this morning. She woke up with a sore throat, but it quickly went away when she found out I was going to keep her home. She loves school and has gone before just to get there and throw up. She will not tell me when she is sick, so it makes it very difficult trying to decide what to do. I finally decided I would feel best having her here where I could keep an eye on her. She was so upset about missing today! But once she gave up on trying to convince me she was okay, she made her bed on the couch and asked for chicken noodle soup. Not sure if this means she really isn't feeling well, or just decided to milk it for all its worth. :) She loves school but she also loves being the princess!




She only has two more weeks left and then we will have a preschool graduate on our hands! Mommy will have all three kids home full time for the first time. I am a little scared, but also looking forward to more relaxed week days...or at least that is what I am HOPING for! :)

No comments: