"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Sunday, October 21, 2007

About 12 Hours Later...

And my dear husband is still working. Poor guy has been there over 24 hours. My communication with him is limited to email. He is getting slower and slower at responding...so I keep wondering has he fallen asleep? But then he answers so I know he is still there and still awake, just busy.

I will update when he is home...if you read this before then, please join me in praying for him. Pray that he can stay alert enough to function and resolve the issue. That it would be resolved soon so he can come home and get some sleep. I am sure he will have to back tomorrow to tie up loose ends (hopefully after that he will be able to get some comp time....he deserves it!)

Thank you!

No comments: