"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Friday, October 12, 2007

"Pray For Me, Mommy"

Yesterday on our way to the zoo Connor was having a hard time being good. I told him that if he didn't start obeying I was going to turn around and go home. I was serious. The last thing I want is to drag a naughty Connor around the zoo, believe me! He looked at me in all seriousness and I could read the desperation in his eyes through my rear-view mirror. "Pray for me, Mommy," he said. So we did. We prayed that Jesus would help Connor be a good boy so he could have lots of fun at the zoo. Praise God for answered prayers! He really couldn't have been any better!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Oh my gosh, that is so ... AWESOME!