"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Friday, October 19, 2007

A Real Post

Hi everyone!

Just thought I would do a "real" blog post and give you a little update on us...

Shawn's work schedule this week has had him out the door before the kids are up and home way after the kids are in bed. It all makes me have a fresh appreciation for single parents. I am making it through because I know we just have the weekend yet to get by "without" him and then things will be back to normal. It would take more strength than I have in me to make it like this all the time.

His late night hours have left me with some quiet evening hours to write out some of my thoughts on the tabernacle. There is so much more though! I warned you I was obsessed! :) Even when I am not studying the tabernacle, all Scripture keeps relating back to it in my head. It is all so interwoven. So huge. So many incomprehensible details. I keep finding more and yet know I am no where near close to discovering the meaning and purpose behind all of it. The Word of God truly is amazing!

So...do you like my new blog look? I have been contemplating changing it for awhile now... Granted, I can't pull away from the pink. You would think my girls' room and clothes and toys would be enough to satisfy my pink needs, but evidently not! :) I am a girly girl, what can I say?

We have some fun family time planned tonight...provided Shawn isn't working late. We are hoping, anyway! The kids really need some Daddy time and it will make for some cute pictures if it happens... :) Which reminds me, I need to get camera batteries!

Talk to y'all later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.