"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A What??

Yesterday on the way to the pumpkin patch, Summer was asking all kinds of questions. I don't even remember which question this word came from, but somewhere along the line she said, "Gadots." I said, "Summer I have no idea what you are talking about." "Gadots," She says again, this time slower. "You know, Gadots...like you guys..." meaning Shawn and I. Shawn, always the better one at speaking Summer-ese, said, "You mean ADULTS." "Yes, gadots," She says again. After a couple of minutes of trying to help her say "adults" we finally gave up and just giggled. Even Summer, hysterically laughing, said, "I just can't stop saying 'gadots'!"

This morning, I was on the phone when Connor came running in, "Mommy, Chloe has a crapper!" Luckily, I was just hanging up anyway. "A what??" "A CRAPPER!!!" he shouts at me. I follow him quickly into the living room where I find Chloe happily chewing on a CRACKER. Whew! Its, OK...she can have a cracker!

1 comment:

Keri said...

LOL!!! I love it when kids say something that sounds like something they shouldn't say...well, you know what I mean, right? The kids are getting so big! and beautiful!